Thursday 9 January 2014

Denim Fixtures

Hey guys!

Hope you've had an awesome week so far!

So... I think we all know that if there is one material that will never go out of style it's denim!

It's makes dressing up so effortless, especially when you're spared for time and all of your outfit options have got you in a pickle lol

But to be a bit more risqué I went for the double whammy for this outfit and took on the double-denim trend.

And as it's winter, it's only right that I top it off with a nice long coat which I got for a...wait for it... a whopping £8! 

And because I'm so short (not) I added some platform ankle boots to finish it off haha





















Coat: Vintage, Shirt: Vintage, Shorts: Vintage Levis, Boots: Asos


Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless 

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment