Sunday 20 July 2014

Overcomer

Hey guys!

Hope you've had an awesome week in the sun sun sun!

If not don't you worry because what I've learnt is that we were created to be more than conquerors and once you see yourself that way things will begin to change!

I hadn't worn a maxi in a hot minute (lol) so I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity on a such a lovely Sunday!

As soon as I saw it I fell in love, the colours especially!

I'm definitely in need of some new sandals as I would like my feet to breathe haha!

But my gladiator wedges do nicely for now hehe

















Dress: Oh my Love, Sandals: River Island, Sunglasses: Primark, 
Necklace: Primark, Ring: Topshop, Bag: Zara

Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment