Sunday 19 October 2014

Impromptu

Hey guys!

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

I have to say some of the best things and experiences happen when you least expect it!

After and an amazing Sunday service I walked along Oxd St with one of my oldest friends who is by the way one of the most amazing photographers I have ever seen... not even being biased, check out her insta page @h_cato!

Anywhoo, we stopped midway so that she could take some pics and told me to get in!

Was loads of fun and it was an honour to have a portrait done by her.

Most of the time I wear what feel like wearing

If I like it, I buy it, If I like an outfit combo I've made, I wear it!

Isn't that how it should be?

With this outfit you get heritage, 80's and sophistication all in one go!

Mum gave me loads of her traditional top and matching bottoms and I wore this one with one of my new fave hats in one of my fave colours!(Really becoming fond of a bit of headgear)







Hat: Asos, Jacket: Vintage, Top: Vintage, Jeans: American Apparel, 
Boots: Office, Bag: Zara

Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment