Monday 21 September 2015

Sophia Webster SS16 - Mermaid Launderette

Hey guys!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Another post already, things are looking up aren't they?

As most of you know it's fashion week at the mo and I had the lovely privilege of seeing the Sophia Webster presentation!

Crazy, Sexy, Nauticool was the theme for this collection and if you're a TLC fan you'll defo be happy with that!

Fulfilling all of your mermaid dreams in a shoe, this collection bursts of colour, sass and sea haha










I have to give credit to this model, I wouldn't have lasted in these! But you can't deny that they look fabulous!



Yaaasss honey give giving me face!









Can we just give some attention to the thigh highs for a moment.

Treadmill pending...


They're really something aren't they?

I know you agree.





I want shoes that say "If Ariel was a mammal"

Check.



And I know what you're thinking "Aww man I wish I could get a matching pair for my mini me/ future babies"

Don't worry ladies, Webster has your back.





This would be me in the club, looking clammy in a good way of course.


Close up please?

You're welcome.


And to make it even better Katy B. sang some of my RnB faves

Waterfalls, Rock the boat, Swim good

Is there a theme here?


And yes you need to see her shoes too because they were the bees knees.




The above and below pictures were definitely my faves and shoes that I had already pictured my self in as one can only dream of having them *sobs*


My look for the day!

Shirt/Jacket: Topshop, Crop top: Missguided, High-waisted trousers: Vintage, 
Shoes: Asos, Clutch: Topshop


Overall I thought this collection was fun and creative, my eyes were excited by all of the beautiful styles and aesthetics, and I can definitely see my feet in many of them!

What did you think of the collection?

Comment below!

Hope you enjoyed this post guys!

God Bless

Flakes of a feather xXxXx


1 comment:

  1. The Sophie Webster collection looks amazing! Love how she injects fun into her designs - they're stunning
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete