Monday 12 September 2016

Peace

Hey guys!

Hope you all had a lovely week!

So I don't know about you but I go through times when I feel like I'm going through trials and I'm like Lord help me!

You been there? Yeah.

It's so easy to focus on our circumstances and feel like are whole world is falling apart.

But this week I will try to remember the peace that knows no understanding,

A peace that lets me know that everything will be okay.

A friend reminded me that even though I have been through situations, I have been able to get through it, and it has developed me into a stronger person.

So my question to you is do you have peace? And what is your solution to finding it?

But on a lighter note I'm still giving you wide leg life!

Haha I like that, wide leg life.

Summer is still going strong and so are my flowy pants ha

I soon as I saw them it was a done deal.
















Top: Asos, Trousers: Weekday, Sandals: Mango, Choker: Primark


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Comment, like and all that good stuff!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx











No comments:

Post a Comment