Tuesday 15 November 2016

Colourful Winters



Hey guys!

Hope you've been well!

I keep neglecting you and for that I apologise.

In fact one thing I wanted to touch on is productivity.

How productive are you?

Given the date of my last post you can tell that I haven't been at my best with it.

But I am when it comes to the endeavours of others. Why do we do that?

We owe it to ourselves to push ourselves as much as we can and allow God to do what we can't.

Dreams cannot be fulfilled without action.

On the other hand winter is quickly approaching! For many of you that means "all black everyday" "all black everything" and "I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour"

Black is great and all but I love colour! And I certainly don't believe that all the bright colours should be put away for winter. A bright coat or sweater, some majestic boots! Go against the status quo!

Here's a lovely example (If I don't say so myself) of how to make your winter colourful.

Style is open to interpretation!



















Hat: Asos (Filippo Catarzi), Shirt: Vintage, Coat: Rokit vintage, 
Jeans: Vintage Levis,  Bag: Thailand, Rings: H&M, Trainers: New Balance 580


Hope you enjoyed this post guys!!!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment