Wednesday 25 September 2013

The red Jumper

Hey guys hope you're having an awesome week so far!

So today I decided to put on one of my favourite jumpers that I found in a vintage store, when I saw it I felt like it just called out to me saying "Buy me!" 

And I listened haha

It just stood out for me and that's what I love to do when it comes to the clothes that I wear.

When it comes to my casual shoes one of my choices is regularly my creepers, I just love dark edgy shoes with a bit of spunk, and creepers definitely fits into that category!

And I thought why not throw in a bit of hipster with a vintage denim shirt ;)

To dress up my outfit for the evening I just threw on some lovely ankle boots!















Jumper: Vintage, Shirt: Vintage, Dress: River Island, 
Creepers: Underground, Boots: Primark

And I guess you could say that I was feeling a little bit japanese...

Hadouken!


Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx


No comments:

Post a Comment