Wednesday 2 October 2013

Chameleon

Hey guys!

It's another day which brings another outfit!

So in case you didn't know already my style is very eclectic and I love experimenting with different styles and trying different things!

I love colour and and bold items which is why I fell in love with the jacket that I'm wearing as soon as I laid eyes on it!

You could say that this look has quite a urban, masculine feel to it and because I'm such a gangster (lol) I had  to add one of my favourite necklaces which is of course my curb chain!

I absolutely love loafers and when I saw these ones I had to have them, plus they were the last pair in my size... if that isn't a sign I don't know what is haha!

















Jacket: H&M, Dress: Asos, Faux Leather trousers: Dorothy Perkins, Loafers: Office, 
Curb chain: Asos Marketplace, Ring: River Island, Watch: Casio 

Hope you enejoyed this post!

Have an awesome week!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment