Thursday 24 October 2013

Hammer Time


Hey guys!

Hope you're all having an awesome week!

So unless you've been living under a rock I'm sure you've noticed that everywhere you go someone is wearing joggers

But not like your usual nike jogging bottoms that you wore for P.E. back in the day lol

Now, you can get them in all type of prints and fabrics which I love!

This led me to the purchase of my silver pinstripe joggers which could possibly be giving MC Hammer a run for his money

They're so comfy I could almost consider wearing them to bed... almost haha

And how lovely is it that these cobalt blue shoes go so well with them, they even match my hair!




















Jacket: H&M, Crop Jumper: Topshop, Joggers: American Apparel, 
Shoes: Aldo, Necklace: Evolution

Hope you liked this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment