Friday 22 November 2013

Dark Phoenix

Hey guys!

So I'm back again with another outfit post and one of the great things about winter is that I get to wear my fur coat!

As soon as I saw it I new it was for me, the colour alone b-e-a-utiful!

To keep it comfy I had to throw on my riding pants, they're just so easy and it goes with everything!

I'm also wearing my new pair of boots which I got recently and I absolutely love it, they certainly will make many appearances on my feet haha

And of course aint nothing like a fuzzy knit to keep you warm!


























;



Faux fur jacket: Dorothy Perkins, Jumper: Primark, Riding Pants: American Apparel, Boots: Ebay, Necklace: Topshop, Rings: River Island 

Hope you liked this post!

Now on Instagram @flakes_of_a_feather

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

2 comments:

  1. Omg! This outfit is perfect! I love that jacket <3

    http://mashurmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete