Friday 8 November 2013

Nightwolf

Hey guys!

It's getting a bit nippy isn't it?

No worries! All you need is a good coat to keep you warm this winter

Thankfully I found myself this lovely vintage fur coat and now I can get through the weather like a wolf in the winter

I love wearing black but I thought I'd lighten my outfit with a denim shirt which has an awesome eagle on the back!

As you can tell below, rings are definitely my favourite type of jewellery and I tend to be a bit blinged out haha

As for the footwear I'm a sucka for my creepers!






















Coat: Vintage, Shirt: Vintage, Leggings: Dorothy Perkins, Rings: New Look & Primark, 
Shoes: Underground Creepers

Thanks to my amazing friend Holly for taking the photos!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment