Tuesday 28 June 2016

Straight and narrow

Hi guys!

What an eventful week it has been!

Sadly we are no longer a part of the EU

And it's turned the world upside down!

This result should not change us and make us feel that we have some entitlement or build a hierarchy system within humanity but show compassion and love for one another!

But anyway before I go off on a tangent lol

lets move on to something less emosh

If you don't know I'm pretty much a trouser girl

I love them!

Wide leg, cropped leg, high waisted, jodhpurs (ha) you name it

For this look I wore one of my fave types at the moment

Le Culotte

It sounds so much better like that doesn't it?

Anyhoo I paired it with a silver top with matching sleek lines to give you that optical illusion (not really but I can't help being lame)











Top: Bershka, Culottes: Topshop, Sandals: Office


Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment