Saturday 27 August 2016

No Mistakes

Hey guys!

It's been a while right?

One thing I really want to bring back is my consistency!

But whilst I've been away one thing I've really taken on is acceptance.

Acceptance in my beauty, because God made no mistake when he made me and you.

Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself which I am a firm believer in, but it is so important to love yourself where you're at.

Right now.

Today.

So for this post I didn't even bother with the eyebrow pencil, mascara etc.

I accepted what I woke up with this morning.

And you should too

You are a masterpiece.

I accessorised my masterpiece with a good old wide leg palazzo pant.

I can't get enough of them lately!

And guys sales are really everything! I love a good look for less!










Top: Zara (sale), Bottoms: Mango (sale), Slides: Adidas Adilette


Hope you enjoyed this post guys!

Comment, Like and all that good stuff!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx







2 comments:

  1. This outfit is to die for - love the floatiness and minimalism :)
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you liked it and thanks for reading!

      Flakes of a Feather xXx

      Delete