Friday 28 March 2014

D.I.Y Denim

Hey guys hope you've all been well!

So for a while now I have wanted to wear some ripped jeans!

I love the look and there's something so carefree about it which I love, in my opinion style is supposed to be stress-free, because it's YOUR style. It's who you are and what you are comfortable with.

However I wasn't too keen on buying ripped jeans as I remember being able to rip my own jeans very easily  in my uber tomboy days

Luckily I was able to find some Levi jeans for wait for it... £1!

Yeah I know it's pretty awesome!

So I created the look myself!

So all you need are a pair of jeans, scissors, and some tweezers 


To get the ripped lined effect, cut two lines into an area of your choice


pick out the vertical lines of the denim, leaving the horizontal ones




For some assisted help you can use a razor to fringe the edges


It should end up looking a little like this!


Same goes with cutting out a whole in the jeans






Luckily as they are jeans they go with anything!

Here are a few shoes that I paired them up with...







P.s. Be careful with the scissors! You might get a boo boo!


Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment