Thursday 6 March 2014

Pinstripes and Pastels

Heys guys!

I hope everyone has been well! And to those who started lent yesterday, stay strong haha!

So I recently got these pinstripe trousers and I absolutely love them! It's everything that I wanted in a trouser and more! And if you saw on my instagram (@flakesofafeather) I am loving pastel colours such as lilac and mint green (and powder blue seen on my woman crush always Lupita Nyong'o lol) 

I decided to keep it simple and minimal, well...kinda...in my case anyway haha

And what better way to bring these colours together than with some monochrome in the middle!
















Crop Sweater: Miss Selfridge, Trousers: American Apparel, Shoes: Primark


Hope you enjoyed this post guys!

Have an awesome rest of the week!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx



No comments:

Post a Comment