Wednesday 12 March 2014

The 4 way Dress

Hey guys I hope you are well!

How good is the weather right now? I think it just make London a much happier place don't you think?

Anyhoo, I'm sure most of us have that black dress that we feel is a bit played out or that we want to wear it again, but don't want to feel like we're repeating if you know what I mean ;)

There's so many ways to do it! I've come up with 4 ways to give you a bit of help!

1. Night on the town.

This is a very risqué look for me as I'm very used high waisted and crops haha, but it definitely makes for an outfit! To add some glamour I added a couple of jewelled pieces and threw on a light trench! 













Trench: Rare, Dress: Motel Rocks, Shoes: Primark, Bracelet: New Look, Necklace: Primark

2. White Tee with the kicks to match.

I would say this is defo a summer outfit! but can easily be changed with some tights and a nice thick coat, but I kept it summer fun with a curb chain and an oversized denim jacket.











Jacket: Vintage Levi's, Dress: Motel Rocks, Crop Tee: Asos, Shoes: Converses, Chain: Asos Marketplace, Sunglasses: River Island

3. Oriental Princess

I must say that I do love a good kimono! I found this item in a charity shop! Defo was a bargain! To add to this eccentric look I added my metallic loafers and if you really want to push it a flower headband!










Kimono: Charity Shop, Dress: Motel Rocks, Shoes: Topshop, Headband: Topshop

4. Is it a skirt or a dress?

That's right people! Just put a skirt over your dress! Whether it's a skater skirt like this one or a maxi skirt, it works! For the cool effect I added a biker to finish the look!









Jacket: H&M, Dress: Motel Rocks, Skirt: Topshop, Sandals: River Island

Hope you enjopyed this post guys!

Enjoy the rest of week!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment