Sunday 5 July 2015

Flakes x Wireless

Hey Guys!

It has been  a long, long, long time!

Final projects and assignments took priority so I became so busy there was no way I could do a blog post *crying emoji*

But now Im back with a diploma in fashion buying and range planning woop woop!

And I thought there wouldn't be a better post to do than a festival post!

I went to wireless yesterday if you haven't seen on my instagram (@flakesofafeather) and I had the best time ever!

Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, Mary J Blidge... need I say more?

I wanted to wear some funky yet comfortable!

Usually I don't like buying clothes that's on the mannequin for everyone to see but this dress was definitely a love at first sight moment (being the impromptu shopper that I am ha)

Also I manged to get these docs at an absolute bargain! £42 you say? Yeah... I know.

Here's a looksie!
















Hat: Chinatowm, Dress: Topshop, Shoes: Dr Martens, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit. especially the knitted dress - the colour is so vibrant and perfect for summer
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/summer-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete