Sunday 19 July 2015

Love Yourself

Hey guys!

Hope y'all are well!

Being a bit more frequent with the blog posts!

You know you love it ha

So I don't knpw if you're aware but there has been an influx of these #dontjudge videos where people pretend to be 'ugly' and reveal their beautiful selves

It's almost as if they are trying to develop a certain standard of beauty when it comes in so many forms

For instance... there's you.

Yep I'm talking to you, you are beautiful, not that you will be, not if only, but you are

Don't let social media determine how beautiful you are.

Sooo now that I've got that off of my chest lol, back to the fashion ha

Being a vintage lover, one of my favourite things to buy are vintage shirts, this one being one of my faves ever, and I paired this printed number with some awesome printed flares which were on sale (had to hit them Zara sale ya dig)

Et Voila!














Hat: China Town, Blouse: Rokit Vintage, Flares: Zara, 
Sandals: Vagabond

Hope you enjoyed this post guys!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment