Monday 13 July 2015

Masterpiece

Hey guys!

What's Crack-a-lackin'?

Trying to be more frequent with more posts considering that we had such a long break from each other

But Alas I am here once again showcasing another outfit goodie

The jumpsuit.

Now if anyone knows me well, they know that I love a good jumpsuit!

They're comfortable, Your outfit is sorted and it's like wearing an all-in-one outdoors

All is well until you need the loo.

But besides loo-woes

I got this amazing blue jumpsuit from Rokit for an amazing...wait for it... £8!

Yeah I know, Vintage rules basically

Have a gander to see how I paired them with different footwear, both still being comfortable, because lets face it  no one wants corns ha
















Jumpsuit: Rokit Vintage, Sandals: Vagabond, Trainers: Adidas (Office Shoes)


Hope you enjoyed this post!

God Bless

Flakes of a Feather xXxXx

p.s. You are a masterpiece. You are unique and beautiful and the way that you were 
made was wonderfully so. Never forget that.





No comments:

Post a Comment